Congratulations! You’re pregnant!
9 months fly by, and before you know it your belly is already a thing of the past. Time to capture this moment in a beautiful way for later!
How does a maternity shoot work?
- We’ll first discuss some ideas for the photo shoot over a cup of coffee or tea.
- You can of course collect some clippings or digital images that appeal to you in terms of photography as inspiration in advance.
- The photo shoot can be done in the studio, but can also be done in your own home, out in the forest or at the beach. You choose in advance whether you want it to be inside the studio or outside. Due to the outside lighting, this is important in terms of scheduling.
- A photo reportage is usually done alone, but you might find it nice to include your partner and/ or child(ren).
- Make sure you are well rested, and take all the time you need for yourself.
- In the studio there are more than 100 clothing items specially made for maternity photography, you can wear these to accentuate your beautiful bump, but you can also bring your own clothes.
“Winning an award has been my biggest dream for years, but the feedback from my clients, brides and grooms is the real cherry on top. No award can compete with that.”AWARDS
Inside or outside of Lelystad
28-35 weeks pregnant
Possible with partner
Choice of over 300 dresses
incl outfit changes
Incl. styling, setting and advice regarding the outfits
Choose photos yourself via weblink
10 Photo files in high resolution in color and black/white
You can book Hair and Make-up before the shoot for 75,-
The option to reorderMore info!
Had a very fun cakesmash shoot the other day with two kids that were in a very good mood ...Lees verder
With this pregnancy shoot i used my new back drops and coloer I have to say the outcome of this session is re...Lees verder
With these new wraps and accessories im very happy with the end result Hope the pregnancy and labour goes wel...Lees verder